Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Blah

What a great way to start off 2008 Blog!

I'm in a crappy mood today. I have to give a little history here before I can explain why I'm in such a crappy mood.

I had a miscarriage in December 2007. Granted it wasn't a planned pregnancy, but as time went on I got excited about it. I was really hurt by the miscarriage. Yesterday a friend tells me his wife is expecting. It just crushed me. I'm happy for them, but it just hurts. I have a battle almost daily of wanting to loose weight and wanting to be pregnant.

Part of me really wants to be pregnant now. While hubby and I have agreed to have more children he wants to wait a year or so. I have days that I just don't want to wait, and days that I think to myself...ok it's just a year.

I really want to loose weight. It's just such a fight. I have no support. Hubby likes me the way I am and offers no support on the weight loss front. He even makes jokes about him being on a diet. It really pisses me off, but he doesn't seem to mine.

I just don't know what I want or what to do.

2 comments:

Laura McIntyre said...

Hugs hun , its such a hard decision. My DH was like that and didn't care about me losing weight and was so unsupportive.
Do you gain much while pregnant? I would be scared about losing then putting it back on again,i really hope things get better soon

Sandra Anderson said...

hi if u dont mind can u just provide a small text link to my blog ?
if u can provide the link just drop in a mail to my address heshansomaratne@yahoo.com

and i will certainly link back to you from one of my squidoo lenses